20th July 2023
Why to Join This Course
Join Our Full Stack Development Today!
Ready to embark on a transformative learning journey? Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable skills and elevate your career. Enroll in our comprehensive course today and join a community of learners dedicated to excellence. Take the first step towards unlocking your full potential!
Curriculum for Full Stack Development
Module 1: Web Development Introduction
- What is Server? Discuss LAMP/WAMP/XAMP?
- Difference between global server and local server?
- Configuration of local server.
- Discuss Client server architecture.
Module 2: HTML
- Introduction to HTML
- What is HTML and its role in web development
- Understanding the structure of an HTML document
- HTML tags, elements, and attributes
- Setting up an HTML document
- Text Formatting and Document Structure
- Formatting text with HTML tags (headings, paragraphs, emphasis)
- Adding links and creating hyperlinks
- Inserting images and multimedia (audio, video)
- Creating lists (ordered and unordered)
- Working with Forms and Input Elements
- Creating HTML forms
- Common form input elements (text, email, password, checkbox, radio buttons)
- Using labels, placeholders, and validation
- Handling form submissions
Module 3: CSS
- Introduction of CSS
- Advantage of using CSS over the HTML.
- Properties and its value in CSS.
- Ways to use CSS.
- Why external CSS.
- Comment in CSS.
- Selectors in CSS
- Text formatting using CSS
- Page formatting using CSS
- Table formatting using CSS
- Border formatting using CSS
- List formatting
Module 4: Bootstrap
- Introduction of bootstrap
- Layout management in bootstrap
- Text in bootstrap
- Table in bootstrap
- Icons in bootstrap
- Image in bootstrap
- Button in bootstrap
- Button group in bootstrap
- Alert message in bootstrap
- Budget and wells in bootstrap
- Menu and navigation bar in bootstrap
- Form in bootstrap
- Control Structures and Functions
- DOM Manipulation & Handling events
- Form Validation
Module 6: PHP
- Introduction to PHP.
- History of PHP.
- Why PHP?
- Introduction of PHP interpreter.
- Execution of PHP script.
- PHP Basics
- How to write PHP script.
- Displaying message using PHP.
- Difference between echo and print.
- Discuss comments in PHP.
- What do you mean by PHP identifier?
- Naming convention of identifier in PHP.
- Discussion on PHP variable type.
- String in single quotation and in double quotation.
- What is type juggling?
- Showing the type of variables.
- Creating and accessing constant in PHP.
- Difference between constant and variable.
- Demonstration and discussion on magic constant in PHP.
Operators in PHP
- What do you mean by operator?
- Types of operators.
- Discuss operators on the basis of number of operand.
- What do you mean of selection construct or decision making construct.
- Explanation and demonstration on if-else, nested-if and else if ladder.
- Discuss and demonstrate switch-case.
- What do you mean by loop?
- Different looping statement in PHP.
- Demonstration on while, do-while, for and foreach loop in PHP.
- Discuss break and continue statement with demonstration.
- What do you mean by function?
- Types of function.
- Creating user defined function.
- Ways to create user defined function.
- Local and global scope of variable.
- Role of default argument in PHP function.
- How to return multiple values from function.
- Creating variable function in PHP.
- Including and managing external static and dynamic resources.
- ▪ Demonstrating built in functions.
Array & String
- Working with arrays: indexed arrays, associative arrays, multidimensional
- Manipulating array elements: adding, removing, updating
- String manipulation and common string functions
- Reusing Code in PHP
- include statement
- include once statement
- require statement
- require once statement
- What is file? Differentiate file with directory.
- Why file is required?
- Opening and closing file in PHP.
- Discuss different mode of opening file.
- Writing file using PHP.
- Reading files in PHP.
- Removing and renaming files in PHP.
- Copy file content in PHP.
- Opening directory in PHP.
- Read the content from directory.
- Getting and changing directory.
- Creating and removing directory in PHP.
- Discuss get and post method of form.
- Accessing form data in PHP using the $_POST and $_GET
- Accessing form data in PHP using $_REQUEST.
- Discussion on $_PHP_SELF.
- Overview of state management in web applications
- Client-side vs. server-side state management
- Importance of state management in PHP applications
- Introduction to cookies
- Setting and retrieving cookies in PHP
- Cookie expiration and deletion
- Managing cookie data and security considerations
- Understanding PHP sessions
- Starting and destroying sessions
- Storing and retrieving session data
- Session security considerations and best practices
- Demonstrating user form that able to upload files.
- Discuss $_FILES associative array and its different parameters.
- Demonstration to get uploaded file size and type.
- Demonstrating upload files to the server.
- Discuss default restriction with file upload.
Module 7: MySQL Database
- Introduction to MySQL and relational databases
- Creating and managing databases
- Creating tables and defining relationships
- Performing CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
Module 8: Database Programming in PHP using MySQL
- Connecting PHP with MySQL databases
- CRUD Operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Creating records in the database using PHP
- Retrieving and displaying data from the database
- Updating existing records
- Deleting records from the database
- Handling database results and errors
- Building dynamic web applications with PHP and MySQL
Project for Full Stack Development
For admission to this Professional Certificate course in Full Stack Development, candidates should have:
- Prior work experience is not mandatory
- A bachelor’s degree with an average score of at least 50%
- Can be from programming or non-programming background
Upon completion of this web development course, students will be able to:
- Set up and configure a local server for web development.
- Create well-structured HTML documents with various tags and attributes.
- Use CSS to style and format HTML elements effectively.
- Design responsive web layouts using Bootstrap.
- Implement client-side form validation and data handling.
- Perform server-side data manipulation and storage with PHP and MySQL.
- Build dynamic web applications with PHP and database integration.
- Understand the client-server architecture and its significance in web development.